Monday, February 8, 2016

Post Surgery

Gertrude and I have officially parted ways.  My surgery was last week, and the procedure went just as well as expected.  The nurses, anesthesiologist, and surgeon we all great.  I don't remember a whole lot, as I was completely sedated.  The surgeon told Nate that the cyst was set deeper in my wrist than these things normally are, but they were able to completely remove it.  I'm in a little cast thing and stitched up until next Wednesday.  I have no idea what the incision site looks like right now, since I cannot undo the dressing.  It's probably a good thing they made the cast thing hard to take off, otherwise I would probably have ripped this thing off days ago.  I don't do well being immobilized.  The pain is becoming less, and my appetite is back!  Hooray!  Alright, that's about all I can type at this point.  My wrist is tired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment